This policy applies to all visitors to our website, mylostpetalert.com (“Web Site”) as well as users who have purchased the services we offer.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this Web Site. The following statement explains our commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, held, treated, used or disclosed.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using this Web Site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this statement. Please read this statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Privacy statement stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Web Site, please do not use it.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your full name, phone number, credit card information, email address;
- information that you provide concerning your pet or other details to help you with your experience;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address;
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, phone number, email address and card details;
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to: administer our website and business, personalize our website for you, enable your use of our web site, quickly process your transactions; send you non-marketing commercial communications, send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter), send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications), provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information, deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by posting a notification regarding the update or by email.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to a copy of your driver’s license and the front of your credit card.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You are hereby advised to read the privacy statements of such websites before proceeding to use them.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If cookies are disabled, reporting a lost pet and other parts of our website may not function.
This website is owned and operated by Go Digital LLC.
We are registered in Clark County, Nevada under registration number E0467332012, and our registered office is at:
1930 Village Center Circle #3-2930
Las Vegas, Nevada 89134
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 1-844-PETALERT.